December 10, 2019, 04:21:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: westside 8/1  (Read 5176 times)
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 beautiful girls.........and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2015, 02:12:59 PM »

Wondering where you are getting theses great crabs?  Want to do a little rec crabbing this weekend, but an up by turkey point. Not sure the crabs are here??

if they didn't say in the post, then you more than likely won't get an accurate answer.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
murphyslaw

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 02:14:40 PM »

Oh, I gotcha. Thanks
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 beautiful girls.........and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2015, 02:17:22 PM »

Oh, I gotcha. Thanks

Most of the old timers on here have seen the pressure on the rivers in the past 10+ years.  I used to post spots and then couldn't get where I was used to going let alone get a spot in the parking lot of the ramp I would be using so I stopped.  Only my closest friends know what river I am in day to day and only the closest of the closest know where at in the river.  I have been burned too many times by giving out spots.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
quick stick

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2015, 04:15:35 PM »

These guys are right/  All you need to know is that their biting and a crabber can find them. Which side of the bay is all you really need to know. I've enjoyed the news thus far this year, and it has been helpful.
crabbywaters
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2015, 06:51:17 PM »

Man..  Some big ole boys laying there.

I wish i was a crab.

mbrage97

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2015, 08:50:03 PM »

These guys are right/  All you need to know is that their biting and a crabber can find them. Which side of the bay is all you really need to know. I've enjoyed the news thus far this year, and it has been helpful.

Agreed.  Based on the number of people reading the forums and crabbing in the rivers, specific location reports only serve to make sure every legal crab in that location winds up steamed.  Do everyone a favor and keep the information non-specific.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home