November 22, 2019, 12:16:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie with guestion  (Read 10058 times)
ILLSWIMHOME
Lifetime Member

Shake N Bake

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 08:20:11 PM »

How long would it take to get to AC from where you're at......I have an awesome spot that you can get to from the side of the road or you can rent a boat in a campground nearby (kinda expensive though).  It's right off of Rt 9 about 20 miles noth of AC. 

Crab on!
TikaBika

LUV MY POM

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 08:27:21 PM »

Ok that sounds cool!! If you could give me the town, and maybe the zip and the name so I can look it up on map quest?? MQ Has been my best friend through all of this....

Thanx again, Tika  daisy

I'm Crabby
anchor
Lifetime Member

stop being a lurker and make a donation

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 08:37:44 PM »

tiki, welcome to the site. i know in belmawr nj you can rent a skiff at a place called sharky's it is on the shark river at belmawr boat basin. sorry i dont have any more info for you
havinfun
Lifetime Member

Only thing better than catching em is eating em

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 08:38:20 PM »

Hi YA tika, welcome to the forum, We are quit happy you found us. Just dont u worry we will find you a place to crab. Crabs run a bit later up north were you are but never fear we do have members up there and they will help you out!!!!!!
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 08:54:42 PM »

Hey I grew up in Point spent 24 years there and crabbed before I could walk. What would you like to know about it. There are many places to crab there walk in or otherwise. If you are looking for boat rental try belmar where all the head boats are that is the shark river and in that basin there is a boat rental place reasonably priced. Shark river is ok for crabs but you will have to back up in there a ways. In point ot the end of beaver dam rd there is a bridge that you cross if you cross it and make a left then another left in to the driveway they rent boats also but you will be on beaver dam creek.(if you go there you just passed my grandpaps sheetmetal shop on the left GF Eckert sheetmetal) go back under the bridge and back in the creek a ways and big ol jimmys there. I will be up that way sat and will make sure all is still in place so you dont go on a wild goose chase. Bmail me for more info if you need.
Hey Geck, I think it's been 24 years since you crabbed their a Jersey Mumbo is a Wye throwback. Grin

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.

TikaBika

LUV MY POM

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 09:13:16 PM »

Embarassed I just went over to the chat room and the lady's were very MEAN to me, hmm. I thought ppl on here were nice?Huh??  Angry

I'm Crabby
Crabber Joe
Lifetime Member

"A man's gotta know his limitations"

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 09:42:41 PM »

They think your a man.... it's ladies nite in the chat room Tues at 8:30pm   they run the men out any way they can tonight.... just let them know your a female Grin Grin Grin Grin

Anytime, Anyplace JO !
TikaBika

LUV MY POM

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 09:48:21 PM »

Yes I did that but they were still very rude. I copied the chat and will send it off to Steve??
I know its not that bad and ppl may think its ok but really its not! I'm still very P-ode right now. lol

I'm Crabby
DTownCrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 09:55:27 PM »

Yes I did that but they were still very rude. I copied the chat and will send it off to Steve??
I know its not that bad and ppl may think its ok but really its not! I'm still very P-ode right now. lol

you know what toots, you need to take a chill pill.....my wife was one of the ladies in there(MrsClaws) and I read the entire chat log. They tried to apologize to you but you took it upon yourself not to accept the apologies and continue being a bonehead. You want people to tell you all the answers, they have already been posted in one way or another, do like alot of us have and research it. Next thing you will want someone to catch the crabs for you. Oh by the way, welcome to the board!  Grin
« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 10:00:40 PM by RedLionCrabber » Logged

Why ask WYE...MUMBO'S BABY!!
TikaBika

LUV MY POM

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 10:09:21 PM »

Oh now BIG daddy has to stand up for mama, Did you really read all of it?? Yes they did in their own way appologize but then went on and acted like I was lieing and then went on to say "Oh can't wait to see her at the WYE. Claws will come out". IS THAT A THREAT?Huh? Steve is getting a copy as well and yes I know I will be defeated but thats is ok as long as he reads it. Oh and BTW dude, This forum IS for questions... AND I did do research here. So do not call me a bone head. Why do you need to stick up for your wife?Huh??

I'm Crabby

R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 10:10:50 PM »

Welcome aboard Tiki, I have some blonde jokes that you could post for me in the ladies chat room that will lighten them up a little (or liven them up)

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
Geckert

John Martin Linde Jr.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 10:12:45 PM »

I beg to differ on that one joe I crabbed there long enough and often enough and still go back a few times a year I will post some pics next time every bit as big as a Wye crab. I really do not know what the hype is about the wye honestly I catch more crabs and just as large on the chester and eartern bay as the wye.  WYE the hype. Mainly I think because people can take their bathtubs out and not worry about a rough day is all no more than that.

Plus all the try toos are on the wye. You know they try to back up the boat try to pull the boat out try to run a trot line try to catch crabs and try to make good excuses why they didnt.
  laugh laugh laugh laugh

I now have a list.
TikaBika

LUV MY POM

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 10:13:47 PM »

I guess I picked the wrong nite at the wrong time to go to the chat room. ahhhh wish I wouldn't have. But anyway sh*t happens..... I guess I will have lots of enemies now so I will just stay away from here.
To everyone that helped me with my ?'s thank you all so much, I really appreciated all the info. Smiley

I'm Crabby
DTownCrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 10:14:43 PM »

Why do you need to stick up for your wife?Huh??

listen BIMBO my wife can handle her own, feel free to look her up, we frequent the Wye quite often, maybe see ya down there sometime  Wink As far as threats go, you were not threatened, maybe taking statements out of context.

DTownCrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 10:17:23 PM »

CHATROOM is open  Roll Eyes

TikaBika

LUV MY POM

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2006, 10:17:54 PM »

Bimbo he called me a bimbo..... lmao Roll Eyes

I'm Crabby
DTownCrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2006, 10:20:02 PM »

Bimbo he called me a bimbo..... lmao Roll Eyes

actually for the record, it was "toots" then "BIMBO" just in case you are reporting it to Steve  Shocked

Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2006, 10:32:11 PM »

I beg to differ on that one joe I crabbed there long enough and often enough and still go back a few times a year I will post some pics next time every bit as big as a Wye crab. I really do not know what the hype is about the wye honestly I catch more crabs and just as large on the chester and eartern bay as the wye.  WYE the hype. Mainly I think because people can take their bathtubs out and not worry about a rough day is all no more than that.

Plus all the try toos are on the wye. You know they try to back up the boat try to pull the boat out try to run a trot line try to catch crabs and try to make good excuses why they didnt.
  laugh laugh laugh laugh
Geck we are talking about NJ aren't we?HuhHuhHuh?? Is there a Pt Pleasant, MD, well maybe I am wrong then, but not about NJ. laugh laugh laugh

Crabbing, enjoying the water, meeting new people, making new friends, that's what it's all about.
Geckert

John Martin Linde Jr.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2006, 10:32:36 PM »

Talk about a post going awrye  Grin Angry Shocked Roll Eyes Lips Sealed laugh Angry Kiss

I now have a list.
Joe Crabs
Lifetime Member

I fly on the Wye

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2006, 10:34:18 PM »

It's the old BCA shuffle. laugh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home