July 18, 2019, 07:03:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JACKDANIELS AND POLITICS  (Read 8426 times)
CRABGUY
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2006, 09:14:48 AM »

AT LEAST SOMEONE I KNOW IS GETTIN RICH
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Elvis has left the building....

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2006, 09:19:42 AM »

Listen to Da Pinheads...we got yas a Floreeda one...a Mirrorland one..and a Virginny one...... Angry Angry Angry Angry tell ya what...come on up to Philly to visit Da King  Cheesy dozey dozey and dont ferget...FILL UP YER TANKS ON DA WAY..... laugh4 laugh4 laugh4 laugh4 laugh4 and fill er up wit high test gas...thats the most expensive...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH  laugh4 laugh4 laugh4 laugh4 laugh4 laugh4

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2006, 09:20:58 AM »

AT LEAST SOMEONE I KNOW IS GETTIN RICH
Thats right it might not be me but thats the way my world is. It's the Goverment putting me out of 3 fisheries over the yrs that has kept us still scratching to keep afloat.but its still not the presidents fault, just changing times

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
CRABGUY
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2006, 09:22:18 AM »

YA GOTTA ROLL WITH THE CHANGES OR GET RUN OVER
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2006, 09:22:22 AM »

.......you can't compare the price of steak or Soda to that of oil..........or anything else for that matter, except perhaps medication. If the H5N1 bird flu were to arrive in America and mutate to a form that would effect Humans......how would you or anyone else feel if Proctor/Gamble were to set the price of the medicine to the point where no one could afford it and continue to drive it up on a daily basis because everyone needs it.

in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2006, 09:26:21 AM »

YA GOTTA ROLL WITH THE CHANGES OR GET RUN OVER
and whilst yer rollin with da changes..or gettin run over..... Huh Wink make sure ya fill er up at da tanks  laugh4 laugh4 laugh4 laugh4

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2006, 09:26:45 AM »

population control hmmmmmmmm waterfront property might be cheap here again all the rest of the pharmacudical cos would jump in to get some of that good $s and the supply would end up exceding the demand and the price would go to nothing

- John Wayne
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2006, 09:27:57 AM »

.........Fuel cards!!! A census of how much fuel you need to travel to and from work on a weekly basis...if you drive a truck for a living, chances are your company is already getting a break on fuel at the end of the year as do watermen, but the average worker. The amount would be given to you at an affordable fair rate, and anything above and beyond your ration, you'd have to pay market price for.

in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2006, 09:28:49 AM »

population control hmmmmmmmm waterfront property might be cheap here again all the rest of the pharmacudical cos would jump in to get some of that good $s and the supply would end up exceding the demand and the price would go to nothing

.....that makes no sense!!!

in·teg·ri·ty   
CRABGUY
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2006, 09:31:17 AM »

SO IM GONNA NEED A NEW FUEL FILTER
THAT'LL BE GREAT
I CANT AFFORD THE FUEL

R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2006, 09:31:36 AM »

.......you can't compare the price of steak or Soda to that of oil..........or anything else for that matter, except perhaps medication. If the H5N1 bird flu were to arrive in America and mutate to a form that would effect Humans......how would you or anyone else feel if Proctor/Gamble were to set the price of the medicine to the point where no one could afford it and continue to drive it up on a daily basis because everyone needs it.
And you can compare it every commodity that we have somebody has gotten wealthy off of, and when the big money was there lots of people started doing the same thing and the price went down Coke a cola made millions rich and had they bought Pepsi out in the 30s when Pepsi was just about under you would be paying 5 bucks a pop right now

- John Wayne
R D
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2006, 09:33:51 AM »

Got to go to work and burn some gas guys, see ya tonight

- John Wayne
CRABGUY
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2006, 09:34:14 AM »

I DONT HAVE AN IN LINE FILTER ON MY B.O.A.T. DO I REALLY NEED 1
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2006, 09:34:24 AM »

......a fair market accessment of modern AVERAGE cars and their MPG. If you drive a hybrid, your lucky....if you drive an SUV.....get a more fuel efficent car. Soccer moms and stay at home moms would recieve about have that of an average worker. You shouldn't be driving your kids around 2 hours a day....and if you do, you have to pay market price.

in·teg·ri·ty   
Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2006, 09:37:03 AM »

Population control will eventually do what it needs to do.... black plague, bird flu, mutanted strain of fish handlers disease, whatever it is.... its going to do some serious housecleaning. We've got too many [dang] people living on top of each other. Thats the only thing thats going to bring everything back to a normal baseline.  Maybe it won't happen for another 100 years, but eventually it will.

Not to worry, Captain W has your best interest at heart, and he's doing everything he can to make you safer.

"Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, fool..... uh, fool me once, no, fool me twice... shame on.... once, twice... well, whatever it is... you know what I mean"

Git 'r dun!

kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2006, 09:54:31 AM »

we do...you fool  dunce freak wideeyed

Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2006, 10:24:28 AM »

we do...you fool  dunce freak wideeyed

Thanks W, knew I could coun't on you dunce

Git 'r dun!
Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2006, 10:25:38 AM »

I DONT HAVE AN IN LINE FILTER ON MY B.O.A.T. DO I REALLY NEED 1

How about a water/fuel separator? 

Git 'r dun!
Islander
Lifetime Member

"Life is simple, its just not easy."

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2006, 10:43:17 AM »

the demand has increased a lot in the last 5 yrs, as you said huge SUVs to drive in towns, the boats on the water have doubled in 5 yrs here, theres a lot of things that add to it BUT we are still paying a lot less than people in other Nations and that is due to the fact that we do produce some of our own oil. The demand has risen to the point that every refinery in the USA is running full capacity 24/7

Since the refineries are at full capacity, that's all the more reason to look for other fuels like Ethanol and weather its made from corn or sugar doesn't make a difference to me. Making Ethanol readily available has several advantages as far as I'm concerned. First of all its renewable, second its less harmful to the environment  and finally it will help cut the demand on oil. Right now it seems like the right thing to do until someone comes up with a better idea. JMO   Cool

CRABGUY
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

FRYGUY

CRABMAN RUSS

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2006, 11:43:03 AM »

How about a water/fuel separator?
NOPE, RIGHT OUT OF THE TANK TO THE MOTOR

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: