November 13, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Crab Industry Advisory Committee Meeting  (Read 17212 times)
Big Liar

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2017, 10:27:03 AM »

Hope the DNR doesn't monitor this site. Easy to see why there is some much concern over who's telling the truth with crab reports, LOL. But I will say  that most folks I know do what's right, but there are some who do what they want. But it happens, maybe more then we know.

Be interesting to see what happens when the DNR tries to enforce this change. Maybe technology will be used like they do with other  poachers they catch during illegal hours.  Unless they get more help, enforcement will be tough.

I always tell the truth.

Just one of the few bad apples that keeps wizzing in the MSSA's and TF's milk.  Not because I have violations (because I don't'), but because I'm catching the resources that they claim to own and have more rights to.
bgfishhook1
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »

So you are crabbing illegally?
WOW now it is 16 , do I hear 17 and then 18 ! At 20 you should be GONE ! All you ever preach about is the female crabs, put em back. There must be a balance in nature, can't you see that ? I don't keep the she crab but I DO NOT BLAST SOMEONE WHO IS DOING IT LEGALLY !

Get it on !
A good one to remember is !
Keep your friends close, BUT keep your enemies CLOSER !
I am nobody, and nobody is perfect, therefore I am _________!
A truth that's told with bad intent  beats all the lies you can invent.
It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am ! JUST JOKING.
I thought that I made a mistake once , but I was WRONG.
Remember " A rose by any other name will smell just as  sweet  "
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: June 18, 2017, 12:33:14 PM »

Found this on another site.

PUBLIC NOTICE
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources
Fishing and Boating Services
Public Hearing on Proposed Blue Crab Regulations

Pursuant to Natural Resources Article, 4-803, Annotated Code of Maryland, the Maryland Department of Natural Resources has scheduled a public hearing on the proposed blue crab regulations on June 28, 2017 at 2 p.m. in the C-1 Conference Room of the Tawes State Office Building, 580 Taylor Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21401.

The purpose of this action is to implement changes that were made to Natural Resources Article, 4-803, Annotated Code of Maryland during the 2017 legislative session. Senate Bill 59 and House Bill 1314 passed during the 2017 legislative session and require the Department to adopt regulations to permit commercial harvesters to take crabs using all legal gears one hour earlier than current rules permit on certain holidays and the day before those holidays.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home