October 23, 2018, 07:20:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6/17-6/18/17 Port Saint Lucie river @ Veterans Hwy & under Jensen Beach causeway  (Read 1068 times)
iiokuru

Ignore
« on: June 19, 2017, 01:37:33 PM »

No luck and no luck. I am new to blue crabs in Florida and just moved to PSL. When I was a kid I caught many in MD and NJ and then many years catching dungeness in California off Pacifica Pier with crab snares, I was somewhat of a legend lol. Now I have no idea where to go, i just have metal 2 piece nets, let them soak 10-15 and pull, all I caught was a blowfish. I tried everywhere under the causeway with no luck. Yesterday I tried the park with the pier/walkway off veterans hwy and only caught sunstroke. I live near Savanna  Club Blvd and route 1. Is there anywhere nearby I can go? I am using chicken and dead fish parts and soaking for only a few minutes. My wife and I just moved back from Vietnam and Id love to get some crabs for her on a daily /weekly basis. Thanks for any help. Really glad I found this forum. David
If you have secret spots Ill send my email or phone #.
discover
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:18:54 AM »

Bummer no luck this time. Hopefully you can get some good info down your way to catch some crabs.
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 12:08:59 PM »

You might want to talk to someone in a bait store to find out where they are catching , good luck

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
SHELLFISH
Lifetime Member

Formerly Bogman102

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 02:29:42 PM »

What Carb Shack said above. Look for people crabbing off piers or docks. Even if you see a person fishing stop and ask; they should know also>  Good luck! Don't worry; you will find them! There are lots down here!

Retired in paradise!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home