Velvet 8 point

Started by Hardshell Tony, September 05, 2017, 07:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardshell Tony

Great Friend and Fellow Member SeaCat 21 shot this tall 8 point last night in Georgetown De. Put a great shot at 45yards with his New Ten Point x bow. The deer ran 60 yards.

Hardshell Tony

A picture from the trail camera

ChrisS

Awesome buck! Congratulations
in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

tattoo

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

arti0972

Nice buck. I'm looking forward to Friday to get out there. I haven't been in a few years and can't wait to get back out. I  got out the crossbow yesterday and made sure my scope was still on.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Crabbyd

Congrats on a nice velvet buck.
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

21seacat

Thanks for posting these pics for me Tony! time to take a few does off the farm now. We are getting over run by them.

rockyoutdoors

Congrats on a great harvest.

lefty87

Quote from: Hardshell Tony on September 05, 2017, 07:46:53 PM
  Great Friend and Fellow Member SeaCat 21 shot this tall 8 point last night in Georgetown De. Put a great shot at 45yards with his New Ten Point x bow. The deer ran 60 yards.
way to go

Seanile

~ Bruce ~

If a man speaks at sea, where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

A D V E R T I S E M E N T