April 24, 2018, 01:08:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OFF TOPIC  (Read 539 times)
MCC CRAB

Ignore
« on: September 28, 2017, 10:02:59 AM »

Just wanted to let anyone know that has MPT on Tuesdays they have in my opinion really good shows 7-8 oclock. The first 1 is farm and harvest as a lot of interesting things about local agriculture and history. The 2nd is about outdoors Maryland sometimes they are about state parks around the state, sometimes crabbing , fishing, oystering or looking for geo cashe. I like that they talk about the environment and Md. farms. They have such a variety of what they cover and a lot of things in the local area you might not realize are even there. Might even find something would like to do with family if you watch it. I have seen shows on crabbing in the Chester and  Crisfield, corn mazes, state fair, jug bay, Wye grist mills, gliders in Ridgely, ice cream trail, to many to list. Just thought if anyone was interested in these kind of things they might want to try and watch it sometime. 
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »

Just wanted to let anyone know that has MPT on Tuesdays they have in my opinion really good shows 7-8 oclock. The first 1 is farm and harvest as a lot of interesting things about local agriculture and history. The 2nd is about outdoors Maryland sometimes they are about state parks around the state, sometimes crabbing , fishing, oystering or looking for geo cashe. I like that they talk about the environment and Md. farms. They have such a variety of what they cover and a lot of things in the local area you might not realize are even there. Might even find something would like to do with family if you watch it. I have seen shows on crabbing in the Chester and  Crisfield, corn mazes, state fair, jug bay, Wye grist mills, gliders in Ridgely, ice cream trail, to many to list. Just thought if anyone was interested in these kind of things they might want to try and watch it sometime. 

The MD Farm and Harvest shows are all repeats from 2014 - 2016.  I wish they would get some new shows as I have seen everyone of them about a doz. times but love the show.  Outdoors MD is mostly repeats also but now they are mixing them up.  Instead of the show being all one episode, they are mixing the segments into "new" episodes.  In my opinion, they are really interesting and have seen most of those a dozen times also. 

Final note, they are not repeats if you haven't seen them....  Smiley

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
MCC CRAB

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 11:01:23 AM »

I agree crabbyd, I have seen a lot of them more than once. Most I like watching again as well.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home