August 20, 2018, 08:55:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delaware muzzle loader season.  (Read 1103 times)
Gary S

Ignore
« on: October 15, 2017, 10:42:29 AM »

The season ended last evening with me watching a little doe and going home deerless. I'm getting old and lazy and I no longer sit out in the rain so I didn't hunt much last week but yesterday afternoon seemed dry so I went out about 2:00 to finish the season, around 5:20 a small doe showed up and with me having 4 doe tags I was tempted but she might have dressed out at 50 lbs and I just didn't feel like messing with it so no shot. Did anyone have a better week?
indoe
Lifetime Member

me and the wife

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 08:41:51 PM »

MD muzzle loader is the 19th to the 21st. But I will not be hunting. I might try to get out tomorrow evening with my Bow. I have a bunch of does to shoot and only have seen 2 possible shooter bucks on the camera. I do have 1 buck with a 4 inch drop tine that my friend got pictures of about 400 yards from my stand. Im hoping this is my year Im going to shoot a good buck. I have let over a dozen 4 and 6 pointers go this year. I was tempted on shooting a 8 pointer still in velvet the first week of bow season. It would have been my first velvet buck. But I just hope I will see it next year and he will be a 130 to 140 class buck if im lucky.

Crabbing, Fishing and Hunting = Me happy!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home