July 22, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bendict/patx.....  (Read 748 times)
Line Crabber

Ignore
« on: October 24, 2017, 09:26:36 PM »

This year has been a no crabbing type year baught a house n been rehabbing it all year.. got out twice both where good trips but really early in year n both times way north were I normally go but we in a normal year I get down to power plant couple times a year but never this late was thinking bout trying it Saturday is it worth the drive? It's 2 1/2 hrs I know I can go to annopolis n get couple dozen but really not what I want... thanks in advance
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2017, 12:12:19 AM »

Very rough paragraph.
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 08:44:05 AM »

This year has been a no crabbing type year baught a house n been rehabbing it all year.. got out twice both where good trips but really early in year n both times way north were I normally go but we in a normal year I get down to power plant couple times a year but never this late was thinking bout trying it Saturday is it worth the drive? It's 2 1/2 hrs I know I can go to annopolis n get couple dozen but really not what I want... thanks in advance

Can only say, it has been a very off year for the Pax.  The Pax has been pretty dead since the end of July.  A friend went out last weekend.  4 "go-to" spots and 2 crabs after 4 hours.

Been so off, I switched rivers in July and haven't been back yet and haven't had any news worth coming back to it yet.

Good luck if you go

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
double E

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 10:50:39 AM »

Can only say, it has been a very off year for the Pax.  The Pax has been pretty dead since the end of July.  A friend went out last weekend.  4 "go-to" spots and 2 crabs after 4 hours.

Been so off, I switched rivers in July and haven't been back yet and haven't had any news worth coming back to it yet.

Good luck if you go
X2. Went fishing this past Sunday, ran into 2 recs at the ramp. 1 caught 3 crabs and the other caught 9.  Undecided
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 02:28:38 PM »

Good luck if you go Sat.

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

Edaoud
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 08:32:32 PM »

I went to Solomon's Island pier on Friday and caught 13 crabs, they were big and full, I was crabbing from 8:00am to 4:00pm.

Good luck in your trip.
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 09:40:21 PM »

Be looking for your report if you go.   Good luck. The old saying is " you don't own the house, the house owns you"
Line Crabber

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 09:48:14 PM »

Thanks guys n wallco99 I know it was I was just rambling away but u get what I was trying to get at!!! I'll let u boys know how I do... thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home