June 19, 2018, 02:14:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wye, season over  (Read 1867 times)
Bobber Down

Ignore
« on: November 10, 2017, 06:25:39 AM »

It's official, 2017 Rec crabbing is over.  We had a decent year going 8 times all summer with a catch of about 9 1/2 bushel total.  Our largest Crab this year was 8 1/2".  Also caught a few Turtles and several small Catfish in the Traps.  Met some nice Crabbers and a couple not so nice Crabbers Smiley  Sad  Good times on the River as always and can't wait till 2018 season.  Have a good Winter all you Crabbers and remember, only 44 shopping days till Christmas Smiley
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 10:22:19 AM »

don't remind me of xmas

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 10:32:46 AM »

I'll wait for Arti to report on his last trip.  But for you and I, many others, no crabs and cold weather is a definite reason to call it over.  Been a typical season for most who have crabbed for a while. Knowing productive spots is way better then just dropping a line or traps , hoping crabs are there.

Wish all folks great health, Happy Holidays, and a mild winter. But who knows, I surely don't, LOL.
arti0972
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 11:39:15 AM »

I'll wait for Arti to report on his last trip.  But for you and I, many others, no crabs and cold weather is a definite reason to call it over.  Been a typical season for most who have crabbed for a while. Knowing productive spots is way better then just dropping a line or traps , hoping crabs are there.

Wish all folks great health, Happy Holidays, and a mild winter. But who knows, I surely don't, LOL.
    I'll be giving it a good effort on Monday. I'll have a back up plan in order if the crabs aren't there.
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 04:43:52 PM »

I'll wait for Arti to report on his last trip.  But for you and I, many others, no crabs and cold weather is a definite reason to call it over.  Been a typical season for most who have crabbed for a while. Knowing productive spots is way better then just dropping a line or traps , hoping crabs are there.

I'll be giving it a good effort on Monday. I'll have a back up plan in order if the crabs aren't there.

Does it involve a rod and reel since you are already on the water ?  That water is getting colder, be safe.

arti0972
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 05:03:55 PM »

Does it involve a rod and reel since you are already on the water ?  That water is getting colder, be safe.
    Golf course not too far down the street.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home