April 10, 2021, 08:26:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for additional Trotliners  (Read 6465 times)
redneckshoreboy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 05:56:44 PM »

MWA.....Those crabs should be on the hard soon.... The Tred is thick with rays, they should be busting them up pretty good by now....
mdiaff121

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 07:17:35 PM »

im a commercial crabber in so md where are you located  i might be interrested doing bussiness with you
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2006, 09:20:47 PM »

I never heard of a buyer who had to go to a site like this to find crabs. Not many commercial types on this one (too bad because this is a nice group of folks who like to learn and share and that is always good) so I cannot figure what he is after. Yeah a buyer should have bait and salt and baskets available and the ones here come to the dock or in my case since i go in earlier than most it is just a drive up the road to the main place. Something kinda funny here. just you all go crabbing and have some fun and catch some of those crabs that are going to be moving hard by Monday that is for sure.
But that is the good thing about this site, that if you need more crabs or if you need to sell more,you can post it and see what happens, We sold sooks to a man who posted 2 weeks before the holiday

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
captaincrab55
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006, 09:31:21 PM »

But that is the good thing about this site, that if you need more crabs or if you need to sell more,you can post it and see what happens, We sold sooks to a man who posted 2 weeks before the holiday
RD,   For some reason  DBS Seafood doesn't want to post their location....    They Bmailed me & wanted all my info without disclosing their location.    I would think Legit buyers would want to be known.....

Supporter and Lifetime Member
2B1ask1

TRUST ME !!!!
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2006, 09:37:12 PM »

Yes they would CC,could be somebody in a Co. tring to do a little side buisness

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne

Geckert

John Martin Linde Jr.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 10:40:33 PM »

Been there done that. The 200 busheles I pick up in NJ or NC used to turn into 210 bushel wierd how that used to happen.

I now have a list.
CaptainMike

I Love Crabs!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2006, 02:33:05 AM »

loser!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home