February 21, 2018, 02:17:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Female add on?  (Read 193 times)
Logan57
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« on: January 25, 2018, 05:25:12 AM »

Was told females could be added to a male only lcc. True? If so, guessng that's just an extra yearly fee?
rdbeard

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 07:14:47 AM »

I have never heard that.
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 07:19:47 AM »

Not that I know of.  That was one of the stipulations of keeping a license when they were trying to decrease the number of licenses.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
Logan57
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 07:23:24 AM »

Thank you.
Logan57
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 08:40:34 AM »

I'm trying to find the regs on female limits.. I know there's a small number allow able per your catch of males. But is the female license a "game changer" compared to just male? I've got a line on a boat and license deal but it's only male. Wanted a female but wondering if I will regret not waiting for one. Opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 08:50:09 AM »

I'm trying to find the regs on female limits.. I know there's a small number allow able per your catch of males. But is the female license a "game changer" compared to just male? I've got a line on a boat and license deal but it's only male. Wanted a female but wondering if I will regret not waiting for one. Opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

Bottom-line is "What do you want to do with your license?"

For an LCC, most of the year (past years as new regulations can change this) you are only allowed 2bu per day except for Sept and/or Oct then it goes to 5bu/day.  Also, will you have a market for females or do you like females?  If not, then not sure it matters other then if you decide to sell it and the new buyer has a preference.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
Logan57
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 09:20:20 AM »

It definitely wouldn't relplace my 40hr job, I know that. So seeing that the female limits are low I don't think it would bother me to have male only. Plus I'm not huge on keeping them anyway. But just the freedom to do with my catch as I please is what I'm truly after. Plus males it easier to tell the old lady I'm going crabbing. Thanks crabbyd.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home