February 17, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Last hunt for 2017/2018  (Read 324 times)
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2018, 12:43:10 PM »

Sounds like a good relasionship D.

So far. Hope it continues.  If not, we will go back to hunting our own property.  We only hit our own place 2 times this past season. 

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
indoe
Lifetime Member

me and the wife

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2018, 11:38:38 AM »

I only hunted my one property this year. I put a stand up at my other property and there was someone trespassing and hunting my stand. I found a hook in the tree that I never put up. I going to hunt that stand early in the season. Hopefully get a doe out of that stand. It hard to hunt a stand when when you know you have another property that has a bunch of deer. I'm also thinking of hunting some public land next year. My brothers house backs up to lochraven. I have easy access to some possible good hunting area. A lot of does but not if there are any big bucks. I will be scouting that area in a month to look for trails, old rubs and scraps as well as sheds.

Crabbing, Fishing and Hunting = Me happy!
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2018, 05:30:05 PM »

Indoe,

Ive seen some bucks come off loch raven you would swear came from Iowa! Good for you

in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty
indoe
Lifetime Member

me and the wife

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2018, 06:30:19 PM »

Indoe,

Ive seen some bucks come off loch raven you would swear came from Iowa! Good for you

I have seen a huge buck in the loch but that was before they started letting you hunt there. I shot a nice one and missed a really nice one. I would guess around 120 to 130 class buck. I have also let a nice 4x4 2.5 year old go that was 30 yards away making a rub. You just need to find them.

Crabbing, Fishing and Hunting = Me happy!

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home