Turkey Hunting

Started by lefty87, February 28, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty87

Who else has turkey fever?  Post up pics of turkeys you've gotten in the past and what is everyones rainy day go to call to use in the field.  I prefer to use a pot call, but anyone have tips on good strikers to use in the rain? Well in a light rain?

ChrisS

Awesome pics, thanks for posting!
in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty

tattoo

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.

Loggy

Nice Lefty!!!  I like the Cody Carbon-Tipped Hickory striker in damp conditions.

One of my favorite hunting seasons here in PA!! Pic of a Northern PA longbeard I bagged:

lefty87

Loggy awesome bird.  Now the striker you talk about.  Where do I reckon I can find one of those.

I would love to get birds in every state, right now I am trying to get a bird in every county here in DE.   Then migrate.  I think that'd be a cool thing to do.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

capt. ron

Season opens April 7th here in Louisiana.  I plan to be in the woods.  Hopefully a bear won't walk up on me like last year. :laugh: :laugh:  30 yards.  That's to close.

Ronnie
laissez les bon temps rouler
let the good times roll

Professor_Leakey

here's a farm-cross bird i shot last year. didn't notice the white on the wings until after i shot it.  it was pretty cool.
I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

lefty87

Wow! amazing bird.  That is a once in a life time bird right there.  Unless you raid the farm's turkey coop.  :)

A D V E R T I S E M E N T