June 18, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted - Experienced Writer that Can Handle Crabbing Topics  (Read 709 times)
TheRiz

Haul 'em in

crabbingzone +crabbingzone crabbingzone

Ignore
« on: March 07, 2018, 05:04:01 PM »

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, but here goes.

I'm currently building out a web project that requires content writing. Ideally, the person would be an expert or at least pretty darn knowledgeable on many crabbing topics.

This includes:
technical setup (trotline, trap setup, etc.)
crabbing locations - this might take research for each spot, generally by city or state

If you or anyone you know might be interested in this, there will be pay involved. Perfect for someone looking to make some extra cash on the side, or is sitting around bored during the winter months and wants to write about crabbing!

It could be 50+ articles, so it would be ongoing.

Please send me a message here and I will respond as soon as I can.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 12:03:17 AM by TheRiz » Logged

Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 05:52:30 PM »

If you are going to run a website then you have to understand that "board" is actually spelled "bored". Come on now.
rockyoutdoors

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 06:51:23 PM »

If you are going to run a website then you have to understand that "board" is actually spelled "bored". Come on now.

Ouch!!! Grin
crewstation
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 07:02:08 PM »

Ouch!!! Grin

Hey, Rock!  I think "Ouch" is spelled "Owch"!  I could be wrong.   Grin

Actually, I read the post and thought he might need a proofreader, too.

Oh, de crab, he taste so fine.
Yuh catch 'um wid a neck an' a line.
Bile de water 'til 'e good 'n hot.
Den eat de crab strait from 'de pot.

Oh, de beer, he taste so chilly.
Drinks it 'til I gets too silly.
Washin' down 'de crab an' butter.
If I doesn't fall down, I'll 'ave anudder.
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 07:10:46 PM »

My laugh out loud moment for today, LOL  Thanks

Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

BITE ME

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 08:08:37 PM »

You mean as in "Bored of Education"?     Grin

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
TheRiz

Haul 'em in

crabbingzone +crabbingzone crabbingzone

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2018, 12:04:08 AM »

[dang], I am getting roasted.

Graduated with high marks as an English major too. That's what I get for typing all day.

To all of you - go to [Sam Hill]!  Cheesy Wink laugh

evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2018, 01:27:58 PM »

[dang], I am getting roasted.

Graduated with high marks as an English major too. That's what I get for typing all day.

To all of you - go to [Sam Hill]!  Cheesy Wink laugh

It happens , no one is perfect.  Winter can do that some times. Come on spring.

Good luck, hope someone comes through for you. 
rdbeard

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2018, 01:37:05 PM »

So Ritz, as you can see there are allot of experts on here, just not crabbing experts. Welcome and i hope you find your expert crabber, me i am just a partime comm . crabber. who really can't write a lick.
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 02:00:11 PM »

Thanks for you $0.02, very helpful. That's two cents, in case it was tough to figure out.

rdbeard

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 04:31:46 PM »

wallco, wow i didn't send that to you or about you why are you attacking me or implying i'm stupid, we should have a beer sometime, maybe at the Wye get together this year, what do you think. I was there last year for the first time and will try to make it this year.
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 05:09:13 PM »

wallco, wow i didn't send that to you or about you why are you attacking me or implying i'm stupid, we should have a beer sometime, maybe at the Wye get together this year, what do you think. I was there last year for the first time and will try to make it this year.
I apologize. I thought your remark was about me. I was just messing around with him on the spelling of bored. I thought you were making a wise [arse] remark to break my balls. So again, I aplogize if that is not what you were doing.
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2018, 06:08:53 PM »

Ritz has a sense of humor, PM'd him and he's okay.  Check out his Crabbingzone.com.   
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2018, 07:33:22 PM »

Thanks counselor.
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2018, 07:58:58 PM »

Gibb's rule #3 & #6

Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

BITE ME

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2018, 11:25:40 PM »

It's "Riz" not "Ritz"....You guys must have taken the same English class.     laugh laugh laugh

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
indoe
Lifetime Member

me and the wife

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 09:02:21 AM »

I am a college graduate with a degree but my spelling can be (change that to IS) horrible. I love to crab and get out a few time a year but not an expert. I even like writing about my crabbing, hunting and fishing on this sight. But I think I would be fired after the 2nd article I wrote. Also if I told my friends I was writing articles they would never believe me. I guess you need to be more specific on what you consider an expert. I know more about crabbing then 90% of the population. By the way 70% of the population is land locked and have no clue about crabbing.  laugh But a commercial crabber part time or full time will know a lot more then me. I would guess majority of the readers would be people familiar with crabbing or first timers trying to learn. The main issue is that people have different results and opinions. What is the best bait, trap or location. One day a place is on fire and the next you are lucky to catch dinner. A guy is killing them 100 yards away but you are not catching anything. You go over and you are using the same bait and at the same depth. People can be experts but crabs have a mind of their own and some times one method will work better then other mothods. Good luck finding a writer. Sorry I just kind of went on writing and fogot what I was writing about.  laugh I just cant wait for my first crabbing trip.

Crabbing, Fishing and Hunting = Me happy!
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 10:11:50 AM »

It's "Riz" not "Ritz"....You guys must have taken the same English class.     laugh laugh laugh

LOL, I said before it happens sometimes.
Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

BITE ME

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2018, 12:20:10 PM »

I am a college graduate with a degree but my spelling can be (change that to IS) horrible. I love to crab and get out a few time a year but not an expert. I even like writing about my crabbing, hunting and fishing on this sight. But I think I would be fired after the 2nd article I wrote. Also if I told my friends I was writing articles they would never believe me. I guess you need to be more specific on what you consider an expert. I know more about crabbing then 90% of the population. By the way 70% of the population is land locked and have no clue about crabbing.  laugh  But a commercial crabber part time or full time will know a lot more then me. I would guess majority of the readers would be people familiar with crabbing or first timers trying to learn. The main issue is that people have different results and opinions. What is the best bait, trap or location. One day a place is on fire and the next you are lucky to catch dinner. A guy is killing them 100 yards away but you are not catching anything. You go over and you are using the same bait and at the same depth. People can be experts but crabs have a mind of their own and some times one method will work better then other mothods. Good luck finding a writer. Sorry I just kind of went on writing and fogot what I was writing about.   laugh I just cant wait for my first crabbing trip.

I am a college graduate with a degree, but my spelling is horrible. I love to crab and get out a few times a year, but not an expert. I even like writing about my crabbing, hunting, and fishing on this site. But I think I would be fired after the 2nd article I wrote. Also, if I told my friends I was writing articles they would never believe me. I guess you need to be more specific on what you consider an expert. I know more about crabbing then 90% of the population. By the way, 70% of the population is land-locked and has no clue about crabbing.   laugh  But a commercial crabber, part time or full time, will know a lot more than me. I would guess the majority of the readers would be people familiar with crabbing or first timers trying to learn. The main issue is that people have different results and opinions. What is the best bait, trap, or location? One day a place is on fire and the next you are lucky to catch dinner. A guy is killing them 100 yards away but you are not catching anything. You go over to where he is, use the same bait and at the same depth, but still produce no results. People can be experts, but crabs have minds of their own, and sometimes one method will work better than other methods. Good luck finding a writer. Sorry, I just kind of went on writing and forgot what I was writing about.   laugh  I just canít wait for my first crabbing trip.

Don't worry, I'm here for you. I can be your editor if you decide to take the job. LOL.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home