April 15, 2021, 08:47:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Maryland crabs at a great price  (Read 1607 times)
wales

Ignore
« on: August 29, 2018, 12:40:38 AM »

I have located and ordered (receiving on Thurs or Fri) Maryland blue crabs of size 5 1/2 in and up, I purchased a bushel which says I will get 6 dozen, that is a good sign because if you order a bushel and you end up with 90 crabs or higher then you know that you aren't getting a good size, I was promised that they will have every size from the limit (5 1/2) to larger again which will add up to around 72 crabs. Now the reviews I have read before buying have all been very nice and complimentary with only a few reviews being lower than 3 stars most were 3 and up out of 391 reviews so after getting I will post on here to tell you whether it was worth it, again the price is the best around so I hope the crabs are as good as the price. I will keep you posted. The Outlaw Josey Wales
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 08:11:14 AM »

Who are you purchasing them through?

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 10:21:40 AM »

Where is this guy Huh?

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
wales

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 06:54:30 PM »

OK I have received my email saying they have been shipped thru UPS and I will receive them tomorrow it seems they have 2 stores now don't forget I don't want to lead anyone astray but again I ordered a bushel which cost me $110.00 then $30.87 for shipping still way better than the other places it says I will get 6 dozen meaning they should be decent size, here are the 2 links for there places they are called Crabville or J + W Seafood. I will update on size when I get them but if you read the reviews I shouldn't be worried, also the guy I spoke with his name is Rick and he seems like a [Sam Hill] of a nice guy sometimes you can just tell. If you do order from here tell him Phil from Philadelphia told you. Also, you can order a half bushel or by the dozen, again I will update tomorrow on size. one other thing I will post pics of the size so you can see them.
https://crabville.com/pages/reviews
https://www.jandwseafood.com/gourmet-market-1/
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2018, 09:11:14 PM »

Thanks for the info

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up