November 13, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the law vague of crab limit.  (Read 787 times)
teddythez

Ignore
« on: July 25, 2018, 05:16:13 PM »

Is it me? I know the NJ rec limit of blueclaws is one bushel a day. But does this mean on bushel per boat or one bushel per person? I can't image anyone wanting 1 bushel/per but one never knows!
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 07:39:44 PM »

I beleve 1 per person

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
r_ventura_23

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 06:58:38 AM »

Is it me? I know the NJ rec limit of blueclaws is one bushel a day. But does this mean on bushel per boat or one bushel per person? I can't image anyone wanting 1 bushel/per but one never knows!

Unfortunately it is one bushel per person.  So when I take the family crabbing I could keep four bushels.  It would be nice if they changed it too one bushel per person or two per boat.  Also making it so you can not keep females.
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 07:11:34 AM »

Well, you guys have elected the perfect governor to over-regulate every possible thing in the state of NJ. So I'm sure it wouldn't take much lobbying or arm twisting to get him to ruin crabbing as well. [Sam Hill], he may even find a way to impose a friendly tax or two on crabs and fish for you on top of it.
r_ventura_23

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 08:01:20 AM »

Well, you guys have elected the perfect governor to over-regulate every possible thing in the state of NJ. So I'm sure it wouldn't take much lobbying or arm twisting to get him to ruin crabbing as well. [Sam Hill], he may even find a way to impose a friendly tax or two on crabs and fish for you on top of it.

I agree.  This guy is gomig to be a nightmare.  I still don't think he wins if Christie does't close the beach for a weekend, and use it himself.

Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 09:20:24 AM »

I agree.  This guy is gomig to be a nightmare.  I still don't think he wins if Christie does't close the beach for a weekend, and use it himself.

LOL. Yeah, Christie did drop the ball on that one, didn't he? I can't tell you how many places on Earth I have seen him sitting in that beach chair on the internet. And in the sky, and in outer space, and anywhere else a beach chair could fit.
Capt. Frank
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 09:32:40 AM »

I didn't know Christie ran last year?  

The government unions hated the republicans because they got a dose of financial reality like all the rest of us did a decade or so before.

This is a democratic state.  We nearly always vote party lines.  Corzine, Florio, McGreedy... a long string of tax the sh*t out of us politicians.   Murphy is just more of the same sh*t we keep voting in.

I agree.  This guy is gomig to be a nightmare.  I still don't think he wins if Christie does't close the beach for a weekend, and use it himself.

Capt. Frank
"HEAT SEEKER"
Chief Instructor
  NJBoatingCollege.Com
  (201) 716-2883 NJ Classes
  (212) 465-3992 NY Classes
  "We teach.  NOT just read to you."
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 11:01:50 AM »

I didn't know Christie ran last year?  

The government unions hated the republicans because they got a dose of financial reality like all the rest of us did a decade or so before.

This is a democratic state.  We nearly always vote party lines.  Corzine, Florio, McGreedy... a long string of tax the sh*t out of us politicians.   Murphy is just more of the same sh*t we keep voting in.

He didn't run, but he pretty much ruined it for the GOP candidate in Jersey. How much abuse can a voter base take before they finally go RED???
Capt. Frank
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 11:33:03 AM »

I think it's the other way around.  This is a Dem state, that needs to be kicked senseless to change. 

Remember Jersey voted Hillary over Obama. And Hillary over Trump.    Mindlessly letting the democratic party trot out this old junk we are stuck with.

He didn't run, but he pretty much ruined it for the GOP candidate in Jersey. How much abuse can a voter base take before they finally go RED???

Capt. Frank
"HEAT SEEKER"
Chief Instructor
  NJBoatingCollege.Com
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2018, 02:13:00 PM »

I think it's the other way around.  This is a Dem state, that needs to be kicked senseless to change.  

Remember Jersey voted Hillary over Obama. And Hillary over Trump.    Mindlessly letting the democratic party trot out this old junk we are stuck with.

That's pretty much what I said. This Blue state needs to turn Red. Democrats are good for nobody.

CT crabby crabber

What's happening hot stuff?

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2018, 02:15:37 PM »

LOL. Yeah, Christie did drop the ball on that one, didn't he? I can't tell you how many places on Earth I have seen him sitting in that beach chair on the internet. And in the sky, and in outer space, and anywhere else a beach chair could fit.

So what you are telling me that you can see Christie on a beach from outer space?

Some people go crabbing, I just go out CATCHING!!!!!!
Hey, it's still a lot of fun.
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 02:19:38 PM »

Probably, but the picture I saw was HIM in space in his beach chair.
r_ventura_23

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2018, 02:20:43 PM »

So what you are telling me that you can see Christie on a beach from outer space?

Yes!
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 02:34:15 PM »

GOV.
Capt. Frank
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2018, 10:06:13 AM »

NOW THATS FUNNY

GOV.

Capt. Frank
"HEAT SEEKER"
Chief Instructor
  NJBoatingCollege.Com

discover
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2018, 11:03:53 AM »

I can't stop laughing.  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
samiam

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2018, 03:01:26 PM »

I'm no fan of the idiot Murphy, nor was I of Christie. Frankly, I despise pretty much all politicians (I wouldn't argue if you removed the qualification.) I would like to know how an (apparently) sincere and legitimate question on NJ crabbing limit regulations turned into a political diatribe thread. If it was just this particular thread, I wouldn't bother writing this, but I've seen similar "stuff" happen across the entire bluecrab.info site this year. Are there no longer active moderators and posting policies here? Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and I'm fine with anyone posting those opinions, whatever they might be, in appropriate topics. On the other hand, it would be nice to be able to select a topic or thread and find that the posts there reliably reflect the description...
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2018, 07:21:49 PM »

Threads have a mind of their own. They lead where they will. Welcome to 2018.
samiam

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 04:07:22 PM »

Threads have a mind of their own. They lead where they will. Welcome to 2018.
So to translate your reply: moderation is completely dead on bluecrab.info, and any genius or any idiot may post absolutely anything, absolutely anywhere on it, without fear of correction or intervention? I've been participating in internet forums since 1995, and I have news - that kind of "anything goes" attitude is nearly always a death sentence for any board (no matter what year it might be.)
Seanile
Lifetime Member
Global Moderator

WHEN THE CHICKEN NECK DROPS, THE BS STOPS

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 08:46:50 PM »

So to translate your reply: moderation is completely dead on bluecrab.info, and any genius or any idiot may post absolutely anything, absolutely anywhere on it, without fear of correction or intervention? I've been participating in internet forums since 1995, and I have news - that kind of "anything goes" attitude is nearly always a death sentence for any board (no matter what year it might be.)

I wouldn't say it's dead, far from it. 

I do believe that you're confusing moderation with censorship. Big difference.

~ Bruce ~

If a man speaks at sea, where no woman can hear, is he still wrong?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home