September 19, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: INJURY PLAQUE  (Read 9730 times)
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2006, 09:20:36 AM »

NO FAT CHICKS!!!

.........That must be one boring boat, then!!!................I'll kick myself off of it!!!! Grin

in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2006, 10:12:23 AM »

NO FAT CHICKS!!!

.........That must be one boring boat, then!!!................I'll kick myself off of it!!!! Grin

you bad, bad boy laugh

Git 'r dun!
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 10:13:13 AM »

Answer my question, do I need oil and trash discharge? Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Cool Cool

Git 'r dun!
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2006, 10:17:03 AM »

Seaweed,
I believe you do, but I do not and have never been ticketed for not having it...........I have been ticketed for not having the injury plaque............. Smiley

.......I have also been ticketed for having too much plaque on my big buck teeth, but that's a whole nother post. Grin

in·teg·ri·ty   
–noun 1. adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2006, 10:19:03 AM »

Seaweed,
I believe you do, but I do not and have never been ticketed for not having it...........I have been ticketed for not having the injury plaque............. Smiley

.......I have also been ticketed for having too much plaque on my big buck teeth, but that's a whole nother post. Grin

There we go.  Thanks.

Good luck with the teeth and fat chicks.  You're gonna need a bigger boat! Grin

Git 'r dun!

ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 10:20:13 AM »

.....the boat is pleanty big, just need more flour!!! laugh

in·teg·ri·ty   
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 10:22:20 AM »

Maybe you should get a job as a warden at a women's prison Roll Eyes Cheesy Cheesy

There's a sweet boat in the parking lot of Fisherman's Inn.  Kinnamon.  Would be a great crabbing boat with plenty of deck space for your hefty passengers laugh

Git 'r dun!
kingcrabber
Lifetime Member

Elvis has left the building....

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 10:32:44 AM »

Seaweed,

Big Buck tooths  Cheesy and fat womansezzzzes  kiss2 kiss2 kiss2...equal    OUCH  Grin Grin Grin Grin

will someone tell me what kind of world it is we live in, when a man dressed up as a bat,steals all my press? ...The Joker
crab24

Callinectes Sapidus 1 of God's Great Creations

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2006, 09:46:01 PM »

no you don't need one but that was funny.

a throw floatation device with 50 ft of line and so many in. of reflective tape dot aproved I think 22in of it.  on the floatation,  life jackets with dot reflective tape and your name on the life jackets.. whistle or a horn and a Injury plaque were it can be seen....  I might be forgetting something.....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 09:52:57 PM by crab24 » Logged
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 11:06:39 PM »

I think you need the garbage placard,I had about 40 lbs of those rules and reg's in my briefcase for yrs and nobody wanted to know anything so i finally chunked it all

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne

Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 09:08:48 AM »

no you don't need one but that was funny.

a throw floatation device with 50 ft of line and so many in. of reflective tape dot aproved I think 22in of it.  on the floatation,  life jackets with dot reflective tape and your name on the life jackets.. whistle or a horn and a Injury plaque were it can be seen....  I might be forgetting something.....

I have the Type 1 Commercial Lifejackets with the reflective tape.  Flares, whistle, horn also in the dry box.

You also need a VHF radio if you don't already have one.

Pretty soon, with all this [curd], there won't be much room left in the boat! Sad laugh

Git 'r dun!
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 09:12:49 AM »

I have the Type 1 Commercial Lifejackets with the reflective tape.  Flares, whistle, horn also in the dry box.

You also need a VHF radio if you don't already have one.

Pretty soon, with all this [curd], there won't be much room left in the boat! Sad laugh

Man Seaweed

All this because of your LCC?

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 09:14:13 AM »

Man Seaweed

All this because of your LCC?

I already had everything but the reflective life jackets and the plaques.

Git 'r dun!
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 09:16:03 AM »

I already had everything but the reflective life jackets and the plaques.

I guess what I meant to ask was is this all necessary(required) due to the LCC?

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 09:17:37 AM »

I guess what I meant to ask was is this all necessary due to the LCC?

yes.  And no, there is not a handy sheet you get from DNR that says "Here's what you need".  Oh no, that would make too much sense.  Thank God for this board... the good people around here give you the low-down on what you need. Wink Smiley Smiley

Git 'r dun!

ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2006, 09:23:43 AM »

Seaweed,
You need to check with the Coast Guard, I believe it is they're requirements, not NRP. NRP just enforces them. I do believe all the plaques are required on any commercial vessel, some are more important than others, even though you do not have a bildge.................as well, I believe you do not have any employees or customers aboard either, so why have to other?

in·teg·ri·ty   
Seaweed
Supporting Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2006, 09:27:10 AM »

You are right Chris.  The CG is the governing body here.  I'm fairly sure I have everything necessary, and I'll get the plaques (too many is better than not enough I guess).  I do have a false-floor bilge... so I'm not sure about the oil discharge one... but what the [Sam Hill], I'll get one anyway

Git 'r dun!
R D
Lifetime Member

Location: St. Marks Fl. If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.(Samuel Adams)

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2006, 09:29:35 AM »

To add to it,our life jackets have to have lights attached, as i work more than 3 miles from shore at times a EPIRB is required, and if i go more than 12 miles a life raft, I have figured out that the Fed's just want to make sure all the Comm's are as safe as possible  Wink we are few and needed, They don't seem to care if a Rec. goes out 40 miles in a 55 gal. drum,plenty of them,  Roll Eyes

Organized Fishermen of Fla.                                                                                                                              
''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
- John Wayne
ChrisS

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2006, 09:32:41 AM »

The Coast Guard is definitely there for us.....and I do not mind being boarded by em.......NRP, I have a love/hate relationship with. Just do what I do, wait til you get a ticket for it, just be as charming as possible to keep it a warning....and then go out and get it. Grin

in·teg·ri·ty   
crab24

Callinectes Sapidus 1 of God's Great Creations

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 08:39:18 PM »

I have been checked in the magothy 2-3 times and they have never said I needed any other plaques then the Injury plaque..

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home