August 21, 2019, 07:21:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turds  (Read 1146 times)
Terrapin T
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« on: September 01, 2018, 08:04:01 AM »

Couple caught stealing from commercial pots in DE

https://news.delaware.gov/2018/08/31/dnrecs-fish-wildlife-natural-resources-police-arrest-frederica-couple-theft-commercial-crabbing-violations/

Grateful to be in The Land of Pleasant Living

"His Fadder was a Mudder"
wag
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 09:43:06 AM »

----->  Turds  <-----  also got em in Louisiana

from Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries last week    

LDWF Agents Cite Four Men for Crabbing Violations         Release Date: 08/30/2018     

Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries enforcement agents cited four men for alleged commercial crabbing violations during the last week of August.
Agents arrested Ephie Dupre, 53, of Morgan City, for theft of crabs and using crab traps without required markings on Aug. 22 in St. Mary Parish.  Agents seized 94 blue crabs and returned them to the water.  Agents booked Dupre into the St. Mary Parish Jail.
On Aug. 23, agents arrested Gerald Brecheen, 63, of Morgan City, for theft of crab traps, theft of crabs, and using crab traps without required markings in St. Mary Parish.  Agents seized six crab traps and about six dozen blue crabs, which were returned to the water.  Agents booked Brecheen into the St. Mary Parish Jail.
Agents cited Matthew Giroir, 41, of Morgan City, for theft of crab traps and seized one crab trap on Aug. 24 in St. Martin Parish.
On Aug 29 in St. Mary Parish, agents cited John McCloy Jr., 73, of Patterson, for theft of crabs, selling to consumers without a fresh products license, failing to maintain records, and failing to complete trip ticket information.
Using crab traps without the required markings, theft of crab traps and theft of crab each brings a $400 to $950 fine and up to 120 days in jail for each offense.  Selling to consumers without a fresh products license, failing to complete trip tickets and failing to maintain records each carries a $250 to $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail for each offense.  

---> Louisiana <---
Whistlingwings

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 11:49:56 AM »

----->  Turds  <-----  also got em in Louisiana

from Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries last week    

LDWF Agents Cite Four Men for Crabbing Violations         Release Date: 08/30/2018      

Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries enforcement agents cited four men for alleged commercial crabbing violations during the last week of August.
Agents arrested Ephie Dupre, 53, of Morgan City, for theft of crabs and using crab traps without required markings on Aug. 22 in St. Mary Parish.  Agents seized 94 blue crabs and returned them to the water.  Agents booked Dupre into the St. Mary Parish Jail.
On Aug. 23, agents arrested Gerald Brecheen, 63, of Morgan City, for theft of crab traps, theft of crabs, and using crab traps without required markings in St. Mary Parish.  Agents seized six crab traps and about six dozen blue crabs, which were returned to the water.  Agents booked Brecheen into the St. Mary Parish Jail.
Agents cited Matthew Giroir, 41, of Morgan City, for theft of crab traps and seized one crab trap on Aug. 24 in St. Martin Parish.
On Aug 29 in St. Mary Parish, agents cited John McCloy Jr., 73, of Patterson, for theft of crabs, selling to consumers without a fresh products license, failing to maintain records, and failing to complete trip ticket information.
Using crab traps without the required markings, theft of crab traps and theft of crab each brings a $400 to $950 fine and up to 120 days in jail for each offense.  Selling to consumers without a fresh products license, failing to complete trip tickets and failing to maintain records each carries a $250 to $500 fine and up to 90 days in jail for each offense.  

Ill take a little credit for that one. My dads friend and I caught the SOB red handed running my dads traps on the 24th. We just happened to be dropnetting nearby and saw him. Luckily I had my GoPro with me.😁 The agents have been building a case against him for a while now. They were very happy to take the video evidence and our statements.
Mikie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 12:22:54 PM »

We've got 'em here too. Somebody got two dozen out of my livebox within the last couple of days!
Terrapin T
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 05:53:00 PM »

I hope who ever it is gets caught Mikie.  Same mentality as people who dump pickup truck's worth of stuff in parklands.  Watched a video of that the other day. Turds.

Terrapin T
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2018, 05:58:51 PM »

Whistlingwings glad you caught them.  Turds everywhere!

shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2018, 07:11:53 PM »

Sounds like LA knows how to deal with turds. Jail time. Would t see that in md

Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.
Mikie

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2018, 09:32:25 PM »

I hope who ever it is gets caught Mikie.  Same mentality as people who dump pickup truck's worth of stuff in parklands.  Watched a video of that the other day. Turds.

Haven't had a problem for years, guess it's time to put some security devices on the pier! Pulled the livebox just to be sure there wasn't something wrong and it's fine. A motion sensor and camera should provide enough for the NRP. I've seen a jonboat going up and down the creek with a crab net sticking in a rod holder, never seen them actually crabbing.
Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

BITE ME

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2018, 09:34:25 AM »

By the name of this post, I thought it was going to be about the Patapsco!    laugh laugh laugh

NO CRABS WERE HARMED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS POST
WHAT WE'VE GOT HERE IS...FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
KALknowsRAE

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2018, 05:52:22 PM »

Me Too!!!

Crabbing: A game of pinches.

Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

BITE ME

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 06:08:41 PM »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 06:34:03 PM »

San Francisco Launches 'Poop Patrol' to Clean Up Streets | Time
time.com U.S. California
Crab Shack
Lifetime Member

BITE ME

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 07:16:31 PM »

Tony Bennet needs to change some of the lyrics to  his song because it looks like people are leaving something besides their hearts in San Francisco.....
laugh4

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID
evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2018, 05:48:36 PM »

Tony Bennet needs to change some of the lyrics to  his song because it looks like people are leaving something besides their hearts in San Francisco.....
laugh4

LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home