August 24, 2019, 08:23:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 days of fun  (Read 328 times)
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« on: June 23, 2019, 02:07:56 PM »

Great 3 day weekend. Total for the 3 days was 26 rockfish that we kept. We returned several keepers that were lightly hooked. And 156 nice white perch. Feeling swell performed amazingly and everyone who came aboard for the weekend festivities agreed its a nice boat. Christened into Maryland waters in style.

Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2019, 03:01:51 PM »

MY GOD!!! That's quite a load. Great job out there, Skipper.
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2019, 03:13:43 PM »

You sure did have a great weekend

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2019, 03:22:22 PM »

I talked to the boss and I think I have tomorrow off too. 🙄🙄😂😂

Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 03:52:59 PM »

You are going to need a second boat just to hold all the fish at this rate.

shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2019, 03:58:36 PM »

Thatís what freezers are for

Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2019, 04:01:31 PM »

I meant while you are still out there. LOL.
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2019, 04:40:30 PM »

I meant while you are still out there. LOL.
All by the books

arti0972
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2019, 04:42:32 PM »

Some nice fat white perch there AL. That's what I've been catching all year so far. I've brought home over 100 so far for the year like that myself. My catches of the stripers have dropped off lately. Earlier, before June 1st, I was getting into some good fat ones. Too bad I had to let them go where I was fishing. One day alone I caught 29 and 15 of those would have been legal. Glad to see that your weekend trip was successful. If you need some company sometime, I'd be glad to tag along.
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2019, 04:47:41 PM »

Some nice fat white perch there AL. That's what I've been catching all year so far. I've brought home over 100 so far for the year like that myself. My catches of the stripers have dropped off lately. Earlier, before June 1st, I was getting into some good fat ones. Too bad I had to let them go where I was fishing. One day alone I caught 29 and 15 of those would have been legal. Glad to see that your weekend trip was successful. If you need some company sometime, I'd be glad to tag along.
Please call or text me. I donít think I have your new number. Iíve been trying to get ahold of ya

Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2019, 06:42:17 PM »

All by the books

I guess you missed the point. LOL. I didn't mean to violate the law, I meant that you got so many fish you had nowhere else to put them. Oh well, I tried.   laugh laugh
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2019, 08:25:48 PM »

I know buddy b

evinrude 130
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2019, 09:26:11 PM »

That's a lot of fish cleaning,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.  Glad you had a good time, that's what it's all about.
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2019, 09:44:23 PM »

That's a lot of fish cleaning,  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.  Glad you had a good time, that's what it's all about.
Latest filleted  and soaking until morning Then flash freeze and vacuum seal

crewstation
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2019, 10:21:51 PM »

I honestly didn't know a catch like that was possible.   Undecided

Oh, de crab, he taste so fine.
Yuh catch 'um wid a neck an' a line.
Bile de water 'til 'e good 'n hot.
Den eat de crab strait from 'de pot.

Oh, de beer, he taste so chilly.
Drinks it 'til I gets too silly.
Washin' down 'de crab an' butter.
If I doesn't fall down, I'll 'ave anudder.

Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2019, 12:58:38 AM »

I honestly didn't know a catch like that was possible.   Undecided

I know. Jesus and Peter didn't even catch that many for the big feeding.
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2019, 07:39:46 AM »

Sweet....Al

Sounds like some great days had and more to come

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
MCC CRAB

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2019, 07:39:49 AM »

Thats awesome bet you have people lining up to go with you

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home