September 18, 2019, 05:53:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bogles wharf chester river 7/5  (Read 431 times)
b dog

Ignore
« on: July 13, 2019, 07:57:10 PM »

I know late post but not real aim here. 30 traps clam bait 2 crabs. but motor cable broke stuck in rev. got back to dock gear still out there. a member of this board who I only know as tom came to rescue. he put his family on dock than took me back out and retrieved my gear. he would take no money nor my two crabs.if your reading this thanks so very much. its not if you will brake down but when.i have towed people in and that was my turn. shows there are some wonderful folks out there.oh he also told us about this forum. thanks again. bill /bdog
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 09:03:04 PM »

Nice to know there are good people out there

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
Radio

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 11:19:38 PM »

I know exactly where you had your problem. My son has an oyster aquacuture farm right near there. You may have seen there floating cages. Good to hear you received help, what goes around seems to come around.
squidspeak

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 01:06:57 PM »

I know late post but not real aim here. 30 traps clam bait 2 crabs. but motor cable broke stuck in rev. got back to dock gear still out there. a member of this board who I only know as tom came to rescue. he put his family on dock than took me back out and retrieved my gear. he would take no money nor my two crabs.if your reading this thanks so very much. its not if you will brake down but when.i have towed people in and that was my turn. shows there are some wonderful folks out there.oh he also told us about this forum. thanks again. bill /bdog
Seatow is well worth the $130 investment, like AAA it pays for itself first time. Nice to have fellow boaters willing to help though.
Radio

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2019, 09:40:22 AM »

Yes, nice to have Seatow, also nice to have friends that are willing to come and help you out. It is common among my friends living on the Shore
to help each other. It always seems to come around that the one who helps one time is on the end of receiving help another time.

ss498

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2019, 10:29:26 AM »

Yesterday I towed in a Comm after His motor quit ! Very nice Guy ! I reminded Him that a Chicken Necker helped Him out ! We can all get along !!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home