September 22, 2019, 01:46:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: start time sun mon,,  (Read 648 times)
partime59
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« on: August 31, 2019, 06:29:58 PM »

so i get a message about being allowed to go both days and one hour early, so is this an additional hour or friendly reminder of the usual,,, start at 430 or 530?
Stabilizer
Supporting Member

Work hard, Play harder.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 07:43:52 PM »

so i get a message about being allowed to go both days and one hour early, so is this an additional hour or friendly reminder of the usual,,, start at 430 or 530?
Itís not a reminder.  Start early.  But I cannot imagine  Shocked                                                                     
partime59
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 08:02:53 PM »

thanks, i love crabn in the dark
crabmybass

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 08:24:55 PM »

Wife decided to go with me today crabbing. Went out of Augustine. The ramp is so bad with gaps, she stepped right in one and down she went. Busted ankle, torn knee busted her head and landed on her wrist OUCH!! She still decided to go until we ran 3 miles down river. Then she had enough. Took her to the ramp and I took her home while the boys kept crabbing. I got her temporary taken care of and went back. Stayed out for 2.5 hours. and was worried about the wife so packed it up with 23 nice real nice crabs had one measured 9" the others all 6" + Got home she never had a tetanus shot! these were the best tasting crabs all year. And she wasn't in the mood for them. Sad  Ran topless traps
Stabilizer
Supporting Member

Work hard, Play harder.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2019, 08:38:46 PM »

Wife decided to go with me today crabbing. Went out of Augustine. The ramp is so bad with gaps, she stepped right in one and down she went. Busted ankle, torn knee busted her head and landed on her wrist OUCH!! She still decided to go until we ran 3 miles down river. Then she had enough. Took her to the ramp and I took her home while the boys kept crabbing. I got her temporary taken care of and went back. Stayed out for 2.5 hours. and was worried about the wife so packed it up with 23 nice real nice crabs had one measured 9" the others all 6" + Got home she never had a tetanus shot! these were the best tasting crabs all year. And she wasn't in the mood for them. Sad  Ran topless traps
So thatís your story, and your sticking too it.

Seaweed
Lifetime Member

Beware of the guy in orange

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2019, 08:49:05 PM »

1 hour earlier than normal.  so 4:30+/-

Git 'r dun!
partime59
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2019, 03:29:31 AM »

ok, if seawood approved, im printing this and walking to the boat now
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2019, 06:01:46 AM »

on certain holidays, the DNR allows an extra hour earlier plus your 10

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2019, 06:05:05 AM »

on certain holidays, the DNR allows an extra hour earlier plus your 10
Good Info. Still not fighting the crazies though.

Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2019, 06:05:54 AM »

Good Info. Still not fighting the crazies though.

Fully understand and agree.  I hate the holidays on the water.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

shedking
Lifetime Member

Choot em

Al Sheely

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2019, 06:06:45 AM »

Not getting close to Wallco bay.

Each one of us here today will at one time in our lives look upon a loved one who is in need and ask the same question: We are willing to help, Lord, but what, if anything, is needed? For it is true we can seldom help those closest to us. Either we don't know what part of ourselves to give or, more often than not, the part we have to give is not wanted. And so it is those we live with and should know who elude us. But we can still love them - we can love completely without complete understanding.
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 girls....and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2019, 03:32:08 PM »

I'm sure.  It will get better everyday from here on out as long as Dorian doesn't drag the crabs out of the bay

Stabilizer
Supporting Member

Work hard, Play harder.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2019, 04:10:39 PM »

Confirmed.  It was a zoo.
Wallco99
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2019, 06:43:19 PM »

Yeah, but you thought about it!!   Wink Wink
partime59
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2019, 12:15:41 PM »

well got beat out by 2 younger guys both days but still got more than i needed and drug up early to do other stuff,,, the watermans association, had been trying to get earlier hours and i havent heard much about the outcome but it seems like a no brainer to have less dead loss and out of the way sooner for recs. being in the sun all day is starting to take its toll on my old wore out self. seen something that looked like glow sticks stuck to the floats, that was great for seeing where they had laid, anyone know about these

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home