July 03, 2020, 04:05:27 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chester 9/22  (Read 5310 times)
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

5 beautiful girls.........and DONE!!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2019, 07:35:21 AM »

Okay, understood but it is still price gouging considering that a lot of people just go for a day or 2. To
not even offer a weekly rate is poor hospitality and greedy.

Sorry you feel that way.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  This is the way this county decided to deal with fee's for their portion of the waterways.  I buy the pass every year and I haven't launched any of my boats in that county in at least 4 or 5 years. 

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"
squidspeak

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2019, 08:25:53 AM »

I didn't say it was the only state with tolls. It just seems to be the only one that you cannot get out of without paying one. I can go back and forth to Delaware, Maryland, or even Virginia, and get back without having to pay tolls. Yes, these states all have toll roads somewhere within the state, but they are not set up at every exit point of the state, not letting you out unless you pay first, as Jersey seems to be.
Rick if you want to go crabbing in the next couple weeks I'll pay your tolls. Great bay/ Mullica river.
Wallco99

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2019, 06:18:26 PM »

Rick if you want to go crabbing in the next couple weeks I'll pay your tolls. Great bay/ Mullica river.

Come with me tomorrow if you want. I'm heading to the Tred. Let me know. I am a Maryland crabber, Michael.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home