April 16, 2021, 07:16:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Commercial Crabbing license  (Read 460 times)
crab sheck

Ignore
« on: July 24, 2020, 09:27:54 AM »

I have a question to ask about buying a commercial crabbing license.
So if me and a friend buy 1 commercial license. Really if I buy it can or is there a way for 2 people to be on it. If so how does that work. Just asking because on Monday Iím buying one from someone, we have an appointment in Annapolis. So I was wondering should I take my friend with me for the transfer part. Or is there no way for 2 people to use it? Any in put or anyone that can answer what I am asking would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
drumsfield

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2020, 09:49:17 AM »

I'm no expert but I don't think 2 people can share a license. Kind of defeats the purpose licensing limits.
rdbeard
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 10:03:43 AM »

the answer is yes but. the only way for 2 names to be on a comm crab lic in md is you have to tell dnr at time of changing it over to add your friend as a registered user and you will need his dnr id # so if he don't have one tell him to buy a md rec crab lic and the will give him a dnr id #. the reason for the registered user is if your ever injured or sick he can then use your lic ,boat and equipment to crab in your place. you will also have to add him every year at renewal time which is sept 1 st. also you can put a benifisuary which means when you pass away that person will get the lic. soory, I think the person who would get the lic apon your death has to be o a blood relative.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home