March 03, 2021, 03:46:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Total time logged in: 0 minutes.

Home   Help Login Register  

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North of Severn 11/5  (Read 1183 times)
indoe
Lifetime Member

me and the wife

Ignore
« on: November 05, 2020, 05:02:15 PM »

I am done for the season. Decided to go crabbing since my motor would not start last Saturday and had the day off. It was originally calling for about 6mph winds and that I can handle. When I got to the ramp it seemed a little windy. Pulled out to the open water and white caps. Thought with the wind direction I should be sheltered. I took it slow so I would not get to much water over the bow. Finally get there and its not to bad. Still a little ruff but could be worse. Well it got worse. Ran 22 traps 3 times for 4 keepers. Took breaks fishing with no luck. I would have crabbed longer but the waves where so big I did not want to go for a swim. I really do not know what time I started. But got to the ramp at 730 and back at the ramp at 12:20. I would guess it took me 30 to 45 min to get there and 25 to get back with the wind to my back. I will be hunting and surf fishing fishing now. Hoping for a mild winter so I can start crabbing again soon.

Crabbing, Fishing and Hunting = Me happy!
tattoo
Lifetime Member

MY BOAT CRAB TRAP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 06:46:49 PM »

nice report sorry you didn,t catch more

A CRAB A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY.   

Click Here To Mount Your Crab
mark fix

mark eric fix 891fix

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 04:39:29 AM »

Way to try good luck hunting, I imagine you already got some deer hunting in md and all. Hunted in md for years now pa game commission made it so we have to debone all deer before crossing the line. So no md lic for me.Gonna be mild this week you may want to give it another try.
Crabbyd
Lifetime Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 07:52:08 AM »

Great try Indoe

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, a crab in one hand, a beer in the other, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!"

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Home